Join the NSO Family as Sponsor of the Silver Ball
The NSO Silver Ball is one of the Newfoundland Symphony Orchestra’s two annual signature fundraising events. Taking place each year in early February (exact date: February 4, 2017) the Ball – which features a champagne reception, performance by the NSO, silent and live auctions, games of chance, a gourmet dinner, and dancing to live music – is an audience favourite and one of the most highly anticipated events of the season!
The NSO Silver Ball typically attracts approximately 400 specifically targeted patrons. Tables are sold both to individuals and corporations.
The Opportunity: Presenting sponsorship (Silver Ball) at $10,000 (cash)
Priority logo placement on:
· NSO Silver Ball programs; (reach: 400)
· Logo/banner signage at Silver Ball (sponsor to provide);
· full-colour Silver Ball posters distributed throughout the St. John’s area;
· all local, provincial, and regional paid advertising associated with the Silver Ball;
· social media exposure as appropriate; and
· sponsor page of NSO website with link to sponsor’s website.
· naming rights – <Insert name here> Silver Ball;
· full-page ad (inside front cover) of Silver Ball program;
· speaking opportunity at Silver Ball event;
· complimentary table of ten at the Silver Ball event;
· six complimentary tickets to all Masterworks, Recital Series, Messiah, and Big Band concerts; and
· mention in all media releases associated with the Silver Ball.
To discuss this opportunity call 722-4441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.